DISCLAIMER: The information contained in these topics is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, it is provided for educational purposes only. You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or discontinuing an existing treatment. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Nothing contained in these topics is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- Not a Substitute - The information and materials in HouseCalls Online should not be used as a substitute for the care and knowledge that your physician can provide to you.
- Supplement - The information and materials presented here in HouseCalls Online are meant to supplement the information that you obtain from your physician. If there is a disagreement between the information presented herein and what your physician has told you -- it is more likely that your physician is correct. He or she has the benefit of knowing your medical problems.
- Limitations - You should recognize that the information and materials presented here in HouseCalls Online have the following limitations, in comparison to being examined by your own physician:
- You can have a conversation with your doctor.
- Your doctor can perform a physical examination and any necessary tests.
- You could have an underlying medical problem that requires a physician to detect.
- If you’re taking medications, they could influence how you experience various symptoms.
If you think that you are having a medical emergency, call 911 or the number for the local emergency ambulance service NOW!
And when in doubt, call your doctor NOW or go to the closest emergency department.
By using this website, you accept the information provided herein "AS IS." Neither Staywell Custom Communications nor the providers of the information contained herein will have any liability to you arising out of your use of the information contained herein or make any express or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, content, completeness, reliability, or efficacy of the information contained within this website.
Back to Symptom Checker